Some people think being a stay-at-home mom means I sit around and eat bon-bons all day. This is not true. Sometimes I eat cookies instead.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Insomnia

What's the point of having a baby that sleeps through the night if I can't fall asleep ever anyway? So frustrating. I like sleep. But these days by the time I do fall asleep, it's only a few short hours until Sir wakes up. And then he's all "wah, Moms, I'm hungry! Feed me!" and Ryan is all "zzzzzz" and then I'm all "okay, snack bar's open...joy."

Wow, right now I'm seeing a commercial for the Shake Weight for Men. For reals? OMG. I can't believe they can show this on TV. I feel dirty.

Yet another weekend down... at least this weekend Ryan completed Part One of the Semi-Annual Lawn Mowing. Our yard was looking a bit ridiculous. I was afraid of being attacked by pumas every time I walked to the driveway.

That's all for now... I think I might actually be able to fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. When I can't sleep, I follow Dr. Oz's advice. Start at 300 and count backwards by 3's. Gets everything off of your mind and it's boring. The lowest I ever got to is 66. Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete