Some people think being a stay-at-home mom means I sit around and eat bon-bons all day. This is not true. Sometimes I eat cookies instead.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Awkward moment of the year...

I'm at my OB-GYN's office this morning for my annual exam/pap. The doctor and I chat for a few, then she gets down to business.

Legs are spread, speculum is inserted, and she says.... "Hello, cervix that wouldn't open!" (Pretty sure it's not going to answer you, lady!)

Um, she wasn't even the doctor that examined/delivered me last year. They gave me Cervadil last year and then decided half an hour after that that my platelets and liver were not doing well and that there wasn't enough time to start an induction and I had a c-section. Did they all get together and discuss my closed cervix last year?

It's either that or there was a note tucked up in my lady bits alluding to this fact.

At least there wasn't an echo.

No comments:

Post a Comment