Some people think being a stay-at-home mom means I sit around and eat bon-bons all day. This is not true. Sometimes I eat cookies instead.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I wonder...

  • If it is possible to live entirely on FlaVor Ice. You know, the cheap freezer pops? I've certainly been trying. I also sometimes wonder if I can successfully use them as a diet food. Like, instead of Slim Fast shakes, I eat freezer pops for breakfast, for lunch, for an afternoon snack, and then have a sensible dinner. Of freezer pops.
  • How babies eat jarred baby food. I purchased some for convenience when we were going on vacation, and almost lost my lunch whenever I opened one. They smell like vomit. I can't imagine what they taste like. But I'm betting it's not like peaches. I am also a little suspicious that they are all the same color. Peaches, bananas, apples, pears, sweet potatoes, mixes, they are all the same sickly brownish-pink color.
  • Why daytime TV sucks so bad. There are plenty of people who are home during the day for one reason or another, don't we deserve decent programming as well? There are only so many "Who's my baby's daddy?" Maury episodes I can watch before I want to start duct taping legs shut.
  • Why I am stubbornly clinging to my gym membership under the pretense that I'm actually ever going to go again. I'm not fooling anyone, least of all my waistline. Or my checking account.

2 comments:

  1. Hey at least you pay for a gym...I just have the little tag thing on my keychain, so it looks like I go to the gym, when really I just sit around and do nothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, but then who's the rube, Shannon? Because I do exactly the same thing. Except I pay for it.

    ReplyDelete